What are School Generated Funds?
School generated funds (SGFs) are funds that are received, raised or collected in the name of our school or a school activity. Many of these funds are raised through the direct involvement of the Catholic School Council and our parent community.
Annual Fundraising Plan
Each year, we prepare an Annual Fundraising Plan that outlines how and when we plan to raise funds in our school community, how we plan on using the funds raised, and the projected fundraising amounts and costs.
School Generated Fund Reports
In accordance with our Board procedure, the Principal provides a report on School Generated Funds to the Catholic School Council a minimum of three times each school year. These SGF reports are posted on our school website at the end of November, February and May.
The following is the list of SGF Reports and Annual Fundraising Plans for our school:
2017 – 2018
- School Council budget 2017-2018 June 19
- SGF Report March 2018
- SGF Report Nov 2017
- School Council budget projections Oct 3-2017–
- SGF Annual Report 2017-18
2016 – 2017
- SGF Report July 2017
- SGF Report May 15-2017
- SGF Report November 23-2016
- School Council budget 2016-2017 – June 2017
- School Council budget projections Oct 3-2016
- School Council budget Jan 31
2015 – 2016
- SGF Reporting Sheet June 21
- SGF Report Template February 29, 2016
- SGF Report Template Nov. 30, 2015
- School Council budget update May 26-
- School Council budget projections Oct 6-2015
2014 – 2015
- School Council budget projections June 5
- School Council budget projections Jan 26 Revised
- School Council budget projections Sept 2014b