Safe Arrival

If your child is going to be absent from school, we kindly ask that a parent or guardian:

  • Call the school office to report your child’s absence
  • Leave your name, grade, teacher, reason for your absence, and how long you will be away

When no call comes in to explain your child’s absence, this is what we will do to be sure your child is safe:

  1. Call home
  2. Contact parents/guardians at work
  3. Contact an emergency contact
  4. Call Halton Region Police
HCDSB AdministratorSafe Arrival