We would like to extend an invitation to any and all students interested in sharing their talents in our first ever OLP’s Got Talent: Virtual Edition! Our approach and the delivery of the talent show will have to look a little different this year, but that does not mean we can’t still share this exciting event together as a community. We cannot wait to be amazed by your talents! Here is what you need to know:
- Auditions may be submitted by ALL students who wish to participate
- Not all submissions may be included in the final video due to time restrictions – the number of acts included in the final video will also be dependent on the number of submissions received
- You must submit your completed final version of your talent video if you choose to participate
- Your talent video should be no longer than the length of a song (about 3-5 minutes maximum) and shorter is better
- The talent videos should not contain any personal information (i.e. home address or any other personally identifiable information)
- All costumes and songs included in your talent video should be school appropriate and may not contain offensive content or language
- Due to social distancing rules you may not film with someone who lives outside of your home; however, if you choose to do so you may edit your video so it is split screen with your friend(s)
- All submissions should be sent to BOTH email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than June 5th
- The videos will be spliced together by none other than Ms. Peric and Mrs. Baxter and posted to YouTube with comments disabled until the last day of school (June 26th) at which point the video will be removed
- *** NOTE by submitting a video for the talent show, you give OLP permission to post your child’s performance on YouTube for anyone to access/view
- Remember that this event is optional to participate in but everyone will have viewing access
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ms. Peric or Mrs. Baxter.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone’s amazing talents!