Any student who is interested in using his or her awesome creative design skills to create an original piece of artwork for the Our Lady of Peace School 2019-2020 Yearbook cover is welcome to submit one. Please get your pencils, markers, pencil crayons and imagination ready to go to create a unique 2019-20 Yearbook Cover!
Here are some guidelines for you to follow:
- Use a standard 8.5” X 11” sheet of white paper, and then use a ruler to make a page whose borders are 8” X 10.5”. Complete your artwork so that it is in portrait format (short side of the page is at the top and bottom of your artwork)
- Try to think of all the activities, event and accomplishments that represent OLP School to include in your illustration (sports, club, assemblies, academics, Catholicity, friendships, school liturgies, special events like the Christmas Sign painting, recess, etc.)
- Make sure that you incorporate the title “OLP 2019-2020 Yearbook” somewhere on the page.
- Try to fill the ENTIRE page (all the way to all the edges of the 8” X 10.5” borders of the page) with bright, vibrant colours (markers are good for this)
- When completed, please email a high-resolution (300 dpi) JPEG or a PDF of your artwork to Mrs. Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Yearbook – Cover Art” in the subject line.
- All submissions need to be received by FRIDAY JUNE 5. Unfortunately, we cannot accept late submissions.
- The yearbook committee will select the winning designs for the front and back cover, and will hope to share all of the images with the school community at a later date.
We are also looking for pictures from OLP events during the school year, and for pictures from your learning at home over the past few months. If you have photos you can share and would like to see in the yearbook, please email them to Mrs. Arnold at email@example.com with “Yearbook – Photo” in the subject line. In the body of the email, please tell us:
- The event (e.g. Joy Day, learning at home)
- The names of any students in the picture
- The name of your child’s educator
All photos need to be received by FRIDAY JUNE 5. Unfortunately, we cannot accept late submissions.