Prayer Leaders: Mrs. McNeill and Mrs. Pellicciotta’s Kindergarten Students
Copies of 25th Anniversary Montage Available for Purchase
- If you are interested in buying a copy of the 25th anniversary photo montage, the attached flier has ordering information for you.
- Our Lady of Peace Celebrating 25 years of Catholic Education 2019 v02
Pizza Make Up Dates
- Students who regularly receive pizza on Wednesday will receive pizza on Monday AND Wednesday for the weeks of May 27 and June 3 to make up for the weeks they missed when school was canceled due to the weather earlier this year.
Gr 6 EQAO
- We wish our Grade 6 students the best as they demonstrate their learning on the EQAO assessment this week!
Library Book Exchange Ends June 6
- Due to some planned work in our library and some changes to our board’s catalogue system, students need to return all library books by Thursday, June 6. They will not be able to take out books again until September.
Dressing Appropriately for the Weather and for School
- It is hard to believe, but we might actually have some sunny weather to enjoy soon! Please remember that we will be outside for recesses and lunch hours as much as possible, so help your child enjoy the play time by ensuring they have hats and sunglasses and are wearing sunscreen as the weather requires.
Busing and Courtesy Seat Requests – 2019-2020
- Halton Student Transportation Services has posted busing eligibility for the 2019-2020 school year. As well, they have opened the courtesy seat request process for 2019-2020. (Courtesy seats may be available for students who are not eligible to ride the bus due to the location of their residence but may still want a seat.) For more details, and to complete an application, please see the HSTS website at https://www.haltonbus.ca/
Summer Camp Opportunities
- Please see the fliers below for local summer camp opportunities for your children:
- HT ART CAMP 2019
- Girls Inc of Halton Summer Camp Flier
Subscribe to Our Online Calendar
- Want to see what’s coming up? Subscribe to our online calendar here: https://elem.hcdsb.org/ourladyofpeace/calendar/
Jun 3 @ 11:50 am – 12:50 pm