Prayer Leaders: Mrs. Connor’s Gr 6 Students
Report Card Envelopes and Parent/Guardian Section
- Please sign and return the last portion of the report card as well as the envelope to your child’s teacher as soon as possible.
Grade 8 Graduation Photos
- Our Grade 8 students will have their graduation photos taken Monday morning on the stage. Students need to wear dress shirts (preferably white) and may wear ties as well.
- In preparation for Lent, our students will be able to celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation here at the school on Thursday morning. Thank you to Father Jerzy and his colleagues who are making this celebration possible.
Pancake Friday & Mardi Gras Celebration
- We will be celebrating Mardi Gras with pancakes a little early this year! On Friday morning classes will be invited to the gym to enjoy some pancakes and some fun activities organized by our Mardi Gras committee. Students may wear green, purple and yellow to school that day as well. Parents of our students with anaphylaxis should have received a letter today to inform them about the food options on Friday. Please review and return it to help us keep all of our students safe as they enjoy the day.
- A flier about Mabel’s Labels went home with students today. We hope that you will consider purchasing labels to help keep your child’s items out of the lost and found! A portion of the sales will come back to the school and be used to support special activities and programs.
- Our EcoClub is leading us with another initiative to help us act as stewards of God’s creation. We now have battery recycling available at OLP! Please consider bringing your batteries by the office to recycle them and learn more about this program.
Save the Date for a Presentation at OLP: Embracing Failure and Mental Wellness!
- On Wednesday, Mar. 27 at 7 pm, you are invited to join parents and guardians at the school as we hear from author and Huffington Post blogger Siobhan Kukolic! Ms. Kukolic will also be presenting to students in Grades 4-8 that morning. For more information, please see the flyer here: Our Lady of Peace Embracing Failure Poster (002)
St. Michael’s Parish Updates
- The 2018-19 Challenge Catholic Youth Club is inviting girls from Grades 5-8 to grow in Faith, Virtue and friendship with Christ and make a difference and positive impact on their families and friends in the world around them, while having lost of fun and participating in many sport activities. For more information call Challenge (girls) by phone: 289-259-1575 (Enid Volkel).
Subscribe to Our Online Calendar
- Want to see what’s coming up? Subscribe to our online calendar here: https://elem.hcdsb.org/ourladyofpeace/calendar/
Mar 1 @ 8:45 am – 11:45 am