While students attending Our Lady of Fatima have no school uniform, you are expected to follow these guidelines:
- Clothing with inappropriate logos, sayings, or pictures, is not acceptable at school, especially when the subject matter refers to drug use, is suggestive or overtly sexual, or is violent.
- Shirts and dresses must have material to the end of the shoulders. Tops must also be long enough to reach the top of pants/skirt. Bare midriffs, low necklines, halter tops, visible bra straps, tops with ‘spaghetti’ straps, muscle shirts, cut-off shirts, are not acceptable.
- Pants are to be worn at the waist. Undergarments should not be visible. Torn or ragged jeans, cut-off shorts, are not acceptable. Shorts and skirts must be of modest cut and proportions.
- Footwear should be sensible and safe for both the classroom and the playground.
- Caps are not to be worn in the school building.