- Before school supervision does NOT begin until 8:05am. Students who arrive before this time are left unsupervised on the yard. To ensure everyone’s safety we ask that students not arrive until a supervisor is in place.
- We continue to receive calls from parents regarding morning drop off and pick up after school. Just a friendly reminder that if you are driving East or West on Bollingbroke and using the curb side drop off, please continue to drive in the same direction and do not make a U-turn towards on-coming traffic. As always, we ask that drivers are cautious, courteous and patient in the school zone. The safety of our children is our number one priority.
- We ask that parents who are dropping off/picking up children at the YMCA please refrain from entering the child’s homeroom classroom. Please drop off any items necessary for the day in the YMCA classrooms. We thank you for your understanding
- Reminder that we are in full swing for our Halloween Dance-a-thon. Our intermediate students have been making Spooktacular announcements daily to remind students to collect pledges, win prizes and most importantly to get ready to get your groove on October 31st. Pledge forms are due to the office by the 26st and we thank you in advance for your generous support.
We are still looking for volunteers to help with our daily Kiss and Ride in the AM and PM. If you are able to help, even for one day a week, please let the school know so that we can coordinate a schedule.
A Scholastic Book Fair is coming to Our Lady of Fatima School this November!
A Book Fair is a wonderful opportunity to show our children we value books and reading. It is also a great fundraiser for the library, as up to 50% of each sale is used by the library to purchase new books! The book fair is being held from Friday, November 9 through Friday, November the 16.
Each student will receive a flyer that features only a few of the hundreds of books available. Parents can deposit a ballot for each child they have at school; one lucky family will win $25 in books for their family, as well $25 in books for their child’s classroom. You may fill out the ballot on the scholastic flyer or fill one out at the Book Fair. (Only one ballot per child please)
Debit, MasterCard and Visa are accepted at the book fair. Cheques (made out to Our Lady of Fatima School) are also welcome.
Friday November 9 – Monday November 12
- Student preview (students may visit the book fair and make choices using the flyer during school hours)
Tuesday November 13 – Friday November 16 (2:00pm)
- Students may visit the book fair and make purchases during school hours (with teacher permission)
- Students may visit the book fair with parents/guardians and make purchases between 3 and 4:00 (after school)
Principal, Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School