Parish

Saint Benedict Parish was formally established on the feast of Saint Benedict, July 11th, 2012 and began operations at the end of September 2012.  The church serves parishioners living south of Derry Road and is located at 1069 Kelman Court in Milton.

For more information about our school’s Parish, please visit the Saint Benedict website at www.stbenedictparish.ca or call the Parish at 289-878-3118.

Elementary School SecretaryParish