A few reminders for our families are listed below. If your assigned date/time does not work for your family please email Mr. Jurus and/or Mrs. Robinson as soon as possible to make alternate arrangements.
- Families have not been assigned a specific time slot but have been broken up alphabetically by last name.
- We greatly appreciate your cooperation in being prompt so that this process goes as smooth as possible.
- This is the opportunity to drop off of any of the following school items:
- Technology (devices) that were borrowed. Please label all devices.
- Special education equipment
- Sports uniforms
- Library books
Please note that all devices will need to be returned by the end of June, unless students are enrolled in a summer learning program and they require the device for learning.
- Please review the attached Protocols carefully prior to your pick up date. In order to protect the health and safety of our staff and your families we will be strictly adhering to public health guidelines. No one will be allowed to enter the school building.
- An adult must come to the school for curbside pick up/drop off. Students are not allowed to come to the school without a parent/guardian.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for reviewing and following the screening measures, self-assessment requirements, and preventions measure, prior to arriving at the school site. If any of the Screening and Self-Assessment conditions apply, then you must not visit the school. Contact Mr. Jurus and/or Mrs. Robinson to make alternate arrangements.
- GRADE 7 CURBSIDE PICK UP: Families should have received an email letting you know that the Grade 7 time is Thursday, June 18th: Mr. Adam’s Class from 8-9am (by last name alphabetical A-H 8-8:20; I-M 8:20-8:40; N-Z 8:40-9:00). Mrs. Kaloustian’s Class from 9-10am (by last name alphabetical A-H 9-9:20; I-M 9:20-9:40; N-Z 9:40-10:00). Mrs. LaPlante’s Grade 7s from 10-11am (by last name alphabetical A-H 10-10:20; I-M 10:20-10:40; N-Z 10:40-11:00).
- GRADE 8 BELONGINGS AND DIPLOMA PICK UP: Families should have received an individual email with details about your assigned time.
KINDERGARTEN TO GRADE 6 PICK UP SCHEDULES WERE EMAILED AND CAN ALSO BE ACCESSED IN THE LINKS BELOW.