- Congratulations GRADE 8 GRADUATES! This Thursday, June 18th is our Grade 8 Graduation with special virtual and curbside events planned that are in accordance with our public health guidelines and restrictions. Please keep our graduates in your prayers on Thursday.
- Curbside Pick Up Reminders: An email will be sent out with additional details and specific times for pick up.
- Grade 7 Pick Up will be the morning of June 18th
- Grade 8 Student Belonging and Diploma Pick Up is all day on June 18th. Assigned times were sent directly to families.
- Kindergarten to Grade 6 Pick Up will be June 24th and June 25th.
- This is also the opportunity to return all school belongings including:
- Technology (devices) that were borrowed.
- Special education equipment
- Sports uniforms
- Library books
- If you borrowed devices or are returning special education equipment please label the device before returning it.
- Please note that all devices will need to be returned by the end of June, unless students are enrolled in a summer learning program and they require the device for learning.
- Please review the attached Protocols carefully prior to your pick up date. In order to protect the health and safety of our staff and your families we will be strictly adhering to public health guidelines. No one will be allowed to enter the school building.
- An adult must come to the school for curbside pick up/drop off. Students are not allowed to come to the school without a parent/guardian.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this process OR about your assigned time please email Mr. Jurus and/or Mrs. Robinson
- Term 2 Report Cards: A reminder that Term 2 Report Cards will go home on June 24, 2020. With the current school closure due to Covid-19 all reports will be sent home electronically. Additional information will be sent home in the coming days.
HSTS Courtesy Seats on School Buses for the 2020-2021 School Year
Families with children who take the bus to school are advised that the application process for receiving courtesy seats on school buses will be delayed for the 2020-21 school year. Due to physical distancing measures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, it may not be possible to grant courtesy seats or the process may be delayed for next school year.
However, parents and guardians can continue to submit a Courtesy Seat Application, and will be notified via email once a decision on this process has been made.
Please note that there is no guarantee that a courtesy seat will be offered if you submit an application, or if your child had a courtesy seat in the past. Visit the Halton Student Transportation Services website for more information: www.haltonbus.ca
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
~ Mr. Jurus and Mrs. Robinson