Reminders & Information:
- Thank You to the members of our community who supported and joined the LC staff as they participated in the Virtual Lighthouse 5KAnyWay yesterday! A special thanks to Mrs. Rolfe, our CYC, who organized our staff team!
- Access to the School: We are aware that families will need to collect belongings that were left in the school. We are waiting on our Board protocols regarding access and we will share the information with our school community as soon as it is available. Thank you for your patience.
- Distance Learning: Thank you to everyone for your ongoing participation in online distance learning. As much as possible we encourage your child(ren) to continue to engage in the learning opportunities that educators are providing. We recognize how challenging the circumstances can be and we appreciate the continued support. Keep up the great work!
- HCCEF 24 Hour Fast: On June 3-4 Lumen Christi will be participating in the 24 hour fast to support the Halton Catholic Children’s Education Fund (HCCEF). The HCCEF provides financial support to families in need. If you are able, we would appreciate your support as we try to raise $500. Donations can be made through: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/HALTON_CATHOLIC_CHILDRENS_EDUCATION_FOUNDATION/p2p/24-HourFast-2020/team/lumen-christi-ces/
- New to Kindergarten Orientation: For families who are new to kindergarten the orientation PowerPoint has been posted on our school website. We invite families who are new to kindergarten to view the PowerPoint.
- Moving? A reminder that if your family is moving to please notify the school by emailing Mrs. MacDonald, School Secretary, (email@example.com). This information is helpful as we plan for the 2020-2021 school year.
~ Mr. Jurus and Mrs. Robinson