We are excited to share that online registration is now available for parents registering children in Kindergarten to Grade 8!
Now registering your child for school can be as simple as 1,2,3!
- Click onthe Online Registration button below.
- Hit ‘Sign in‘ on the top right-hand corner.
- Press the green button to‘Create an account’.
Once you have done this, you will be able to login with your personal username/email and password.
- The online registration process takes about 20 minutes to complete, longer for Kindergarten students.
- All information is ‘Saved’ in real-time, no need to remember to ‘Save’. You can leave the form at any time or if you are timed out, and login later to finish. All the information that you have entered will still be there.
- If you have more than one child, a separate registration must be completed.
In-person registrations are still welcome!
Parents are welcome to register their child(ren) for school in person during regular business hours when the school is open (end of August – June).
Please contact our school office for hours of availability and to book an appointment to come in and register your child.
What Will I Need to Register My Child?
You will need the following documents to register your child at our school:
- Proof of age (required for Year 1 and Year 2)
- Children registering Year 1 (Junior) Kindergarten are required to be 4 years of age on or before December 31, 2018.
- Children registering in Year 2 (Senior) Kindergarten are required to be 5 years of age on or before December 31, 2018.
- Roman or Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate* for your child or one parent. Please refer to the Board’s Operating Policy I-22 for more information.
- *Non-Catholic children of Non-Catholic parents should contact the Director’s Office via email or by phone at 905-632-6300, ext. 115 to determine eligibility for enrolment.
- Proof of address
Not sure if this is your home school?
For more information about admission requirements and our registration process, please visit our school board website at: https://hcdsb.org/Parents/Tax/Pages/How-to-Register.aspx
For more information about Kindergarten, please visit our school board website at: Kindergarten Program.