We extend our congratulations to our Track and Field team who participated at Bishop Reding on Wednesday. Our best wishes were sent to the students who are participated in the Special Olympics and to the members of Track and Field team who continued with the district finals at Jean Vanier earlier today.
A couple of quick updates:
1) All are welcome to attend our school mass on Friday, June 15th at 9 am;
2) Our Annual Talent show is scheduled for June 19th. Save the Date in your calendar and kindly note there is ONLY an afternoon performance beginning at 12:30pm. Please note that due to the number of performances this year (over 40), there will NOT be an evening performance;
3) June 20th is our Virtue Assembly on Faithfulness hosted by our Kindergarten students beginning at 10:15am. All are welcome;
4) Friday, June 22ndis our “Play Day” (weather permitting) – please ensure that all students have their hats, a water bottle, and apply sunscreen prior to coming to school – thanks to Mrs. Hyndman for her organization of this event;
5) Reminder that Term 2 Report cards will be sent home June 26th. You are invited to contact your child’s teacher prior to this date should you have any questions regarding your child’s achievement.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us here at the school.
Enjoy your weekend.