What are School Generated Funds?
School generated funds (SGFs) are funds that are received, raised or collected in the name of our school or a school activity. Many of these funds are raised through the direct involvement of the Catholic School Council and our parent community.
Annual Fundraising Plan
Each year, we prepare an Annual Fundraising Plan that outlines how and when we plan to raise funds in our school community, how we plan on using the funds raised, and the projected fundraising amounts and costs.
School Generated Fund Reports
In accordance with our Board procedure, the Principal provides a report on School Generated Funds to the Catholic School Council a minimum of three times each school year. These SGF reports are posted on our school website at the end of November, February and May.
The following is the list of SGF Reports and Annual Fundraising Plans for our school:
- HRM SGF Reporting-March2021
- HRM SGF Reporting- Nov.2020
- SGF Reporting – June 2020
- SGF Reporting – March 2020
- SGF Reporting – February 2020
- Annual SGF Plan 2019-2020 (November 2019)
- SGF Reporting-March2019
- HRM SGF Plan-Nov’18
- Annual School Generated Funds Proposal 2017-2018
- SGF Plan as of November 6, 2017