This Week’s Announcements:
As we complete week ten of Distance Learning we would like to thank you for your support of your child and our teaching staff here at Holy Rosary-Milton CES. This has been a time of learning for all of us and we are grateful for your patience and perseverance during these unique circumstances. We will celebrate our grade 8 graduates this coming week. Follow us on Twitter @HolyRosayM for all the highlights of the week! We are very proud of all their accomplishments and contributions to our school! We will miss them!
Thank you for all of your continued support with our Virtual Spirit Days and activities.
Thank you to all who signed up for Curbside Pick Up and Drop Off as per the school messenger email this week. Here are the directions if you missed the email:
- Visit https://hrs.parentinterview.com/
- Enter the Access Code “rose20” in the Parent Sign In Window, and click “Sign In”. Please note the Access Code is case sensitive.
- Ensure you record your Confirmation #.
- Fill in your contact information and click “Continue to Make Appointments”.
- Select your child’s classroom teacher.
- Click on “Available” for a time at which you wish to attend the school.
- Click on “My Schedule” at the top left of the page.
- Print out, email or copy down your appointment time for your future reference.
- Please note: you will need to schedule different times for each child.
Please use the access code found in the email sent on Friday June12, 2020.
Prior to your scheduled drop off or pick up time frame, you are required to read the full list of instructions outlined in the: HCDSB Elementary School Curbside Access for Student Belongings Protocol for Parents/Guardians. This protocol explains in full detail what to expect as we provide temporary access to our school. The following safety precautions must also be practiced by all individuals visiting our school site to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
We will have the following ready for you to pick up at door ten:
- Personal belongings in lockers, desks and cubbies
- EpiPens® or other medications
- HRM “We are in this Together” T-shirt if ordered
Please bring the following for Drop Off at door one:
- Technology (devices) borrowed
- Special education equipment
- Sports uniforms
- Library books
- Musical instruments and mouth pieces (where applicable)
Please note that all devices/technology will need to be returned by the end of June.
ISW June Sale – Save 10% on your entire purchase
· Returning Students – Log into your account to shop for your uniform. Our new chat window lets you connect with one of your uniform experts while you shop!
· New Students 3 WAYS TO SHOP
- IN-STORE APPOINTMENT – New families are welcome to book an in-store one-on-one appointment with one of our uniform experts.
- VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT – New families are welcome to book an appointment from home via video chat with one of our uniform experts.
- ONLINE LIVE CHAT – Our new chat window lets you connect with one of our uniform experts while you shop. ~ https://www.iswuniforms.com/
Promoting Well-Being – ROCK – Reach Out Centre for Kids
ROCK has put together some resources and suggestions to help support children, youth, and families at this time of uncertainty. They will be updating them regularly, so please check back for new content. To access them, please click here for the Resources for Families Guide, and click for Part 1 and Part 2 of the Resources Kit for Families, ages 0-6.
ROCK is fully supporting the Province of Ontario’s plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and is following protocol to practice social distancing. In order to ensure your own health and safety, all in-person programming and walk-ins will be suspended until further notice.
They remain available to our clients via phone support, email and the implementation of innovative services to support their program offerings for the duration of the provincial school closure.
ROCK is dedicated to supporting families during this difficult time. They are committed to live answering phone calls from the hours of 9 – 5 p.m. each business day. Families will have the ability to speak directly to a ROCK staff person who is available to answer questions. They have also created the opportunity to connect families to a pathway coordinator staff who will assess and support connection to brief virtual consultation services.
If you are in crisis, contact our 24/7 ROCK Crisis Line at 905-878-9785. For all other queries related to services, call the Live Answer Access Line at 289-266-0036 between 9 – 5 p.m. each business day. Messages cannot be left on this number. ~https://rockonline.ca/
Follow us on Twitter @HolyRosaryM- We continue to miss you!