Please see below for important information and dates
Morning Supervision begins at 8:20 am
Just a reminder that morning supervision begins at 8:20 am. For your child’s safety, please do not drop off your child before supervision begins. Thank you!
Parking Lot Safety
- Drop off your child/ren in the Drop Off Zone
- Drive slowly and do not pass other cars in the kiss n ride area
- Do not park or stop in restricted zones
- Follow the arrows and painted signage
- Be Patient, Drive Slowly and Carefully in the parking lot
- Escort your children through the parking lot.
- Children should not walk alone through the parking lot
Let’s work together to keep our kids safe!
We have been noticing a number of our students not wearing pants, shorts and/or skorts purchased from ISW/McCarthy’s. Please note that the uniform policy states that all items worn must be purchased from ISW/McCarthy’s. Students will be reminded that school uniforms items must be worn at all times. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Ice Dawgs on sale Thursday at lunch
We will be selling Nut-free Ice Dawg Ice Cream Sandwiches at lunch on Thursday for a toonie. Students will visit classes during lunch to sell this delicious treat.
Grade 6 Parents-EQAO begins this week
- Grade 6 Junior Assessment- May 27, 28, & 29.
Please refrain from booking any vacations and/or appointments etc. during this time and please ensure that your child arrives to school time. Thank you!
Fun Fair-May 30th, 2019
THANK YOU to all of our families who have already donated to this year’s event. This is the last call for all classroom theme baskets items or donations to School Cash online. Council members and volunteers will be happy to do the shopping for you. We will be having a silent auction and welcome any and all donations. Please contact Briana Hamlet at email@example.com if you would like to donate or volunteer for the event. We look forward to seeing all our families there.
Grade 8 Graduation-Save the Date
Grade 8 Graduation is on Monday, June 24.
- Mass 10:30 am-11:30 am @ Holy Rosary Church
- Student Luncheon 11:30 am -12:30 pm @ Holy Rosary Parish Hall
- Grad ceremony 6:30 pm in the school gym
- Dance 8 pm-10:30 pm @ the Parish Hall
Family members are invited to attend the mass and ceremony.