Please see below for important information and dates
MR. SUB Day is this Friday
Our next Mr. Sub Day is on Friday, May 24. Please visit school cash on line to place an order or contact the school office for a paper order form. All orders are due on or before midnight, Tuesday, May 22, 2019. NO LATE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Grade 3 and 6 Parents-EQAO begins this week
- Grade 3 Primary Assessment-May 21, 22 & 23
- Grade 6 Junior Assessment- May 27, 28, & 29.
Please refrain from booking any vacations and/or appointments etc. during this time and please ensure that your child arrives to school time. Thank you!
Fun Fair-May 30th, 2019
Last call for all classroom theme baskets items or donate on School Cash online and the council will do the shopping for you. We will be having a silent auction and welcome any and all donations. Please contact Briana Hamlet at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to donate or volunteer for the event. We look forward to seeing all our families there.
Grade 8 Graduation-Save the Date
Grade 8 Graduation is on Monday, June 24.
- Mass 10:30 am-11:30 am @ Holy Rosary Church
- Student Luncheon 11:30 am -12:30 pm @ Holy Rosary Parish Hall
- Grad ceremony 6:30 pm in the school gym
- Dance 8 pm-10:30 pm @ the Parish Hall
Family members are invited to attend the mass and ceremony.
Parents are asked to please review with their children the bus routines and expectations below
- students are to stay seated at all times while they are on the bus
- students are not to change seats once they have boarded the bus
- students must wait for the bus to come to complete stop until they arrive at their scheduled stop
- students are to sit with both legs in the seat and not the aisle way
- students are to use respectful and kind language at all times
- if windows are open, students are not to put their hands or any other parts of their bodies out the window
- absolutely NO food or drink is permitted on the bus
- electronics of any kind must stay in student backpacks for the duration of the ride
- students in Grade 7 & 8 always sit at the back of the bus, the first seats are reserved for our younger students (K-Grade 1)
We have had an increase in inappropriate behaviour on the bus. Please note that riding the school bus to and from school is a privilege, NOT a right. On going, inappropriate behaviour can result in a student being suspended from riding the bus. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.