Happy Mother’s Day to all of our Holy Rosary Moms!
To all of our families who visited us during Catholic Education Week and especially to those of you who joined us for our annual Lasagna Night and Student Art Gallery. The evening was a tremendous success! We continue to be truly blessed to be a part of such a committed and engaged Catholic School Community.
Many thanks to Zarky’s for the delicious food and to Longo’s on Fairview for their generous donation.
We would also like to thank our parent community for your contributions to the the Staff Appreciation Luncheon. We truly feel appreciated!
Save the Date for our Annual Fun Fair-May 30th, 2019
Our annual fun fair will be held on Thursday, May 30th from 5-8 pm. Please consider donating an item for your child’s classroom theme basket and/or a silent auction item. Donations are due by Friday, May 17th. We will be having a silent auction and welcome any and all donations. Please contact Briana Hamlet at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to donate or volunteer for the event. We look forward to seeing all our families there.
Parents are asked to please review with their children the bus routines and expectations below
- students are to stay seated at all times while they are on the bus
- students are not to change seats once they have boarded the bus
- students must wait for the bus to come to complete stop until they arrive at their scheduled stop
- students are to sit with both legs in the seat and not the aisle way
- students are to use respectful and kind language at all times
- if windows are open, students are not to put their hands or any other parts of their bodies out the window
- absolutely NO food or drink is permitted on the bus
- electronics of any kind must stay in student backpacks for the duration of the ride
- students in Grade 7 & 8 always sit at the back of the bus, the first seats are reserved for our younger students (K-Grade 1)
We have had an increase in inappropriate behaviour on the bus. Please note that riding the school bus to and from school is a privilege, NOT a right. On going, inappropriate behaviour can result in a student being suspended from riding the bus. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.