Holy Family School Weekly Update
For December 13-17
We pray that you will turn our hearts toward you as Christmas approaches. Let us not get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season this year and miss the chance to celebrate the gifts of hope, peace, joy, and love, that you sent to us on that first Christmas. That first Christmas, you gave us the gift of hope wrapped in swaddling clothes and laid in a manger. Thank you, Father, for your immeasurable gift.
In Jesus’ precious name, we pray.
- First and foremost, our entire Holy Family staff would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
- Our Virtual Christmas Concert has been posted on each homeroom teacher’s D2L page. Please enjoy!
- If there happens to be any updates about schools in Halton over the break, I will make sure to reach out to you over email. The school board may also do so if need be.
- During those first two weeks in September, each student was required to show proof of having completed their Covid Screening. Beginning January 3rd, it will also be mandatory to do so for the first 10 days back. I have included a form which you can print at home and use, and we have also sent home one paper copy with each student today.
- The easiest thing to do is fill out your child’s name at the top and simply initial or sign the form beside each date and send it into school for the first 10 school days back. The teacher will check it and send it back home each evening. If this is not completed, every school is required to call and follow up with parents. If your child is in an older grade and would prefer to show the day’s screening on their phone they are welcome to do so as well. Please see the “Confirmation of Daily Covid-19 Screening Log” for details (attached).
- Merry Christmas!