Holy Cross School does not have a mandatory uniform. However, it is expected that students, especially in the junior and intermediate divisions, dress appropriately and modestly.
Appropriate attire does not include:
- halter tops
- shirts that do not cover the shoulder, back or midriff
- clothing with inappropriate pictures, logos, or sayings
Additionally, it should be noted that
- shorts should provide coverage and be comfortable to move in.
- pants are to be worn at the waist. Undergarments should not be visible.
- safe footwear is also encouraged, such as running shoes and closed-toe sandals that are securely strapped.
The standard of dress is set by the good judgment and discretion of our parents. If the school is to be a special place and the students are to develop a sense of dignity and seriousness about learning, then it follows that our style of dress should reflect that standard.School Uniform/Dress Code