Holy Cross Catholic School opened its doors on September 2, 1958, at 222 Maple Avenue in Georgetown. There was a staff of 5 teachers and a principal, Thomas J. Fitzmaurice, who provided education for over 200 students from kindergarten to grade 8. Most Reverend Joseph F. Ryan, Bishop of Hamilton, officially opened the new 8-classroom school on October 17, 1958. Currently, we have 21 classrooms with 475 students from Kindergarten to grade 8. We offer Extended French for students in grades 7 and 8.
We are a proud member of the Christ the King Secondary School Family of Schools.
Child Care, Before and After School
The YMCA provides before and after school care here at Holy Cross. Please contact Hollie Goldie for further information at 905-703-5110.About Our School