What are School Generated Funds?
School generated funds (SGFs) are funds that are received, raised or collected in the name of our school or a school activity. Many of these funds are raised through the direct involvement of the Catholic School Council and our parent community.
Annual Fundraising Plan
Each year, we prepare an Annual Fundraising Plan that outlines how and when we plan to raise funds in our school community, how we plan on using the funds raised, and the projected fundraising amounts and costs.
School Generated Fund Reports
In accordance with our Board procedure, the Principal provides a report on School Generated Funds to the Catholic School Council a minimum of three times each school year. These SGF reports are posted on our school website at the end of November, February and May.
The following is the list of SGF Reports and Annual Fundraising Plans for our school:
- Proposed Allocation of Funds – Budget November 2020
- Proposed Allocation of Funds – Budget November 2019
- Proposed Allocation of Funds – Budget April 2019
- Approved Annual School-Generated Funds Plan February, 2019
- Proposed Allocation of Funds – Budget November 2018
- January 2018
- GA – Proposed Allocation of Funds – Budget April 9, 2018
- Annual School-Generated Funds Plan 2017-2018
- GA – Proposed Allocation of Funds – Budget December 2017
- SGF Report May 2017